Dr. Jacqueline Dsouza Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Dsouza?

excellent doctor!

Posted on May 20th, 2011

I was truly impressed by Dr. Jacqueline S D'Souza, I had recently taken my daughter to see her for a alcohol and chemical dependency issue. The Dr. was very attentive and expressed genuine concern for my daughter, not only from a medical standpoint but from a emotional one as well. She was extremely comforting to both my daughter and myself, and went above and beyond to explain to my daughter the legal repercussions of her actions as well as the mental and physical ramifications for her behavior. The Dr. spent a great deal of time with us in a day when most doctors would rush you in and out as soon as possible. I would not only give her 5 stars as a doctor, but I would also give her 5 stars as a warm and loving human being. Thank you Dr. D'Souza and God Bless you!

Posted on February 16th, 2015