Dr. Jacqueline Dauhajre Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Dauhajre?

Posted on March 19th, 2017

Appointment easy to get. She is quick but knows her field and was 100 percent on her diagnosis... very pleasant and answered all my questions. My mom going to her now.

Posted on March 17th, 2017

Superb clinician....miracle surgeon

Great doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Dr. Jacqueline Dauhajre is a competent, compassionate, caring and generous physician. I brought my mom for evaluation of her eye for cataract surgery. she had a fully blown cataract. I can never thank her enough or repay her for what she did for her. She is truly a doctor that CARES for her patients. She took my calls after hours and explained her prognosis and treatment plan. she literally saved her from not losing her vision which is now after surgery is 20/20. Anyone will be blessed to have her as his/her ophthalmologist.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Dr. Jacqueline Dauhajre was very professional, caring and intelligent. she took time to explain everything. The staff were very curteous. I was extremely pleased with my cataract surgery, she was with me before,during and after the surgery, she monitored me very closely untill I fully recovered. I will recommend her to family and friends without any hesitation.

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Great doctor....I got sick during my angiogram and she sat with me 20 Minutes!

Posted on March 16th, 2017

I've been putting cataract surgery off for years. I've never had surgery before and was reluctant to have the procedure done. I must say Dr. Dauhajre made me comfortable and reassured that everything would be ok. She is a very caring doctor and spoke to me about what my vision would be like after my surgery. I would recommend Dr. Dauhajre to any friend or family member. She is a truely caring doctor which can be hard to find these days.

Excellent eye surgeon

Posted on March 15th, 2017

When i did not have money for meds she gave me samples. The word no never comes out of her mouth. She is honest and very great at her job.

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Excelente doctora! Se la recomiendo a todos! Me operó y estoy 20/20!

Excelente Dra!!

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Excelente Dra, muy rápida , directa y concisa en en su chequeo, posee equipos muy modernos en su oficina, ah y muy bella por cierto

La dr jaqueline me opero de cataratas y me dejo viendo maravilloso. Lo mejor decision que he tomado.

Amazing doctor!

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Dr Dauhajre operated my grandma's eyes and she did an amazing job!! My grandma can see again like new. The dr and staff were very nice to my grandma. I really recommend her as an eye doctor to any new patients that would like to see her.