Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacqueline D David has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jacqueline D David has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jacqueline D David has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jacqueline D David is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I've been a patient for several years. Yesterday she refused to see me, claiming it had not been a year since my annual checkup - receptionist checked and verified it was well over a year. Then she said I was 20 minutes late.(I did have a minor emergency and was at the most 10 minutes late) I've never been late before and have waited for her many times. I had always had a decent relationship with her so I don't know what the problem was (overbooked?) Very unprofessional. I'll find another doctor
I had a terrible experience. I went to Dr David believing I was very healthy, but she suggested some dozen tests, including one for an aortic aneurysm. I tried to question the many diagnoses she was assigning to me, and left bewildered and baffled. I called the office two hours later, asking for a follow up conversation, as I was mistreated, misdiagnosed, and belittled. Never heard back from her, yet the medical bills for hundreds upon hundreds of dollars keep pouring in--and each test confirmed I am perfectly healthy. She is a dangerous extremist who will gut you both personally and financially.
41 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1977
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Jacqueline D David accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Shore University Health System, 909 Davis St Ste 200, Evanston, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jacqueline D David in this video.
Dr. Jacqueline D David is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.