Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacqueline D Krock has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jacqueline D Krock has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
My entire family is of the opinion that having J. De Sitter-Krock as a doctor was the worst health care choice we ever made. Read the reviews, research her before you make an appointment. I have recently read so many negative reviews and I should have done this BEFORE we all went to her as a family doctor.
she has placed an ad in local paper to attract new patients. this is necessary because if you have seen her once, you will not go back. she charges a hefty fee for 1st visit, plus pads it with additional fees for unnecessary services which your insurance will not cover. if she over-bills and is informed by your insurance co. that she is in violation of federal law until she refunds the excess, she refuses the refund and all future contact.
she is very expensive for very poor care. she is inept--does not know how to perform simple procedures. she is dismissive and non-responsive. she knows nothing about my condition and was disinterested in knowing more. she is not interested in information that you can give her about your health issues. she has her own agenda and does not care about yours. she is disinterested in your needs. files insurance claims incorrectly, and fails to call the pharmacy to support your med refills. she says she accepts medicare, but she does not. she is misleading. she performs services for which there is no diagnosis or indication without telling you what she is about to do or asking for your okay, or informing you that there is an additional charge--again--misleading. i had a sense of ineptitude, greed, and dishonesty. if she hurts you during an examination, she ignores the "ouch" and with no comment or reaction or apology, continues to do what she is doing to hurt you. in conclusion, i felt that i was in very bad hands.
30 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine Associates, 2323 De La Vina St Ste 209, Santa Barbara, CA
Dr. Jacqueline D Krock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.