Dr. Jacqueline Eghrari-Sabet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Eghrari-Sabet?

Posted on July 24th, 2017

We had a pleasant experience with the office. My son first became a patient this past April and saw Dr. Nasim Reedy. She was amazing. He saw her again May. Again, very pleased. We first met Dr. Eghrari-Sabet early this month (July) for another follow up visit for my son. She was good. However, when I saw her again (dual appointment for my son and myself), it was my first visit as a patient; and I explained that I am asthmatic (have been since birth - my mother was present) and needed a new inhaler (I must add that I could barely blow out the candles from the test), she stated I didn't need an inhaler. My being "short winded is due to conditioning". I am a "big"/heavy woman, a Zumba Instructor since 2015, and exercise through other activities when able to. While my asthma may not be as severe as it was when I was younger (and MUCH smaller) and more active, it is still present and not due to conditioning. The disregard of my asthma because of my weight vs need was a little unsettling, offensive, and left a bit of a sour taste for me.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2017

I first saw Dr. Eghrari-Sabet several years ago and got help with an allergy-like problem. I saw her recently as a follow-up and got some excellent advice.

Great Center for allergy and asthma care

Posted on January 9th, 2017

If you have allergies or asthma, this is the doctor to see. She is thorough and trustworthy. She has done wonders for my son's allergies and asthma.

Amazing =)

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Highly recommended!! She was extremely pleasant and great when dealing with my 4 year old. We had no clue what he was allergic to and she was very persistent on finding the answer. Most Doctors just give medicine and call it a day, but she was genuinely concerned on coming to a conclusion!

A 5 star Dr

Posted on November 25th, 2015

The smartest Dr I have ever known . She really takes the time to figure out what is wrong with you and how to fix it. I have sent all sorts of people to her and they all rave about how smart and caring she is

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Great doc go to her!

Patient

Posted on March 5th, 2014

My allergies have been under control since I started my allergy injections. The doctors , nurse practitioner, and staff are very welcoming and informal. I am very impress with this practice. I highly recommend any one suffering from allergies to come and get tested.

Wonderful Dr

Posted on February 25th, 2014

She is really great. I have been coming here since I was a teenager and now I bring my young son. She is funny and warm and explains everything in a simple but thorough manner.

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Smart doctor, friendly office. I have been here for 10 years

Excellent Patient Care

Posted on June 13th, 2013

The entire staff at this office is fantastic. They always answer my questions and provide great patient education. I have received great relief from my allergies!

Sarah Jane

Posted on June 12th, 2013

I have been a patient at this office for the past several years. Both the staff and the physicians are extremely professional and knowledgeable. The physicians and nurse practitioner have spent time explaining my diagnosis with me and the follow up requirement. I highly recommend this office - the staff is always ready to assist me.

Posted on June 8th, 2013

Dr Eghrari has been my son's allergy Dr for 6 years. She has kept him healthy and out of the emergency room for all that time. I cant thank her enough.