Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacqueline Fields MD
Dr. Jacqueline Fields, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Collins, CO. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Holistic/Integrative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Fields is affiliated with Mountain Crest Hospital, Poudre Valley Hospital and Medical Center Of The Rockies. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacqueline Fields has the following 2 specialties
- Holistic/Integrative Medicine
Integrative medicine specialists focus on treatment plans and practices that target the mind and body in order to treat the whole person. They can advise on holistic and natural remedies, such as massage therapy and acupuncture, as well as issue prescriptions and offer clinical care. By combining clinical and natural care methods, they offer a more comprehensive approach to health that many patients prefer.
They're trained on conventional treatment options and they also study evidence-based alternative treatments to give you more options and they pride themselves on creating closer, more collaborative relationships with their patients. Their expertise includes preventing stress and improving your overall well-being.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jacqueline Fields is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Worst experience of my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacqueline Fields - Posted on April 23rd, 2019
Dr. Fields is a terrible physician. I lost 10 years of my life because of trusting her advice. During that time I spent over $20,000 in supplements at her store. If you want the illusion of holistic care for a incredibly high price, with a horrifically disorganized office staff, this place is for you. I have complex PTSD now because of all of the disease she missed and all of the faulty treatments she gave. She is very charming and I was fooled. She does accept insurance, but is running a very corrupt business. Go to any of the other holistic docs in the area. They don't take insurance but you will save money in the long run.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacqueline Fields - Posted on March 1st, 2019
Dr. Fields is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mountain Crest Hospital
Poudre Valley Hospital
Medical Center Of The Rockies
McKee Medical Center
24 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Poudre Valley Hospital
Dr. Jacqueline Fields Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealing Gardens Health Center, 315 Canyon Ave, Fort Collins, CO
Dr. Jacqueline Fields is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.