Dr. Jacqueline L Fridge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline L Fridge?

Very kind, compassionate, and caring

She has always been very sweet to my son who was diagnosed with his condition at 15 and was very stuborn and in denial for a very long time. She is very kind to him and has been very sweet. I wish we had found her earlier.

Health Services Coordinator

I refer families I work with to her and my son is a patient of hers as well. She is professional, explains medical condition well, give clear guidance and fact sheets, explains procedures and medications well. I love her interaction with my son, very effective. She refers out when necessary. I am confident she is doing the best for my son's condition. They go to bat with my insurance for procedure and medication approval. As for the facility, the parking is good, the facility is clean and nice, the staff are polite and patient, there is never a long wait and the location is accessible to a medical facility and lab when needed. Dr. Fridge is great.

She Cares

When dealing with a sick child it takes a special kind of doctor to appease a worried parent. Dr. Fridge is just such a doctor.