Dr. Jacqueline Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Friedman?

Oh surprise!!!

Posted on November 5th, 2016

I saw Dr Friedmam by absolute chance bc I was an urgent care walk in patient at the office and had never been there before. She, by far, exceeded my expectations taking her time to listen, examining me thoroughly and being honest and to the point in her diagnosis. Dr Friedman's bedside manner is outstanding and makes you feel at ease. All in all a very positive experience!!!

Great primary care physician

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I have found Dr. Friedman to be very personable and willing to really take the time to discuss your health. In more ways than one she has demonstrated that she cares about the outcome of my health. My view may be skewed, considering my last Doctos poor bedside manner and incorrect assessments.

Posted on October 24th, 2017