Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jacqueline E Kohl
Dr. Jacqueline E Kohl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abington, PA. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacqueline E Kohl has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jacqueline E Kohl has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Jacqueline E Kohl has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Jacqueline E Kohl yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
8 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Jacqueline E Kohl accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & DirectionsJacqueline Elyse Kohl Md, 1245 Highland Ave Ste 109, Abington, PA
Dr. Jacqueline E Kohl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.