Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline L Taylor?

Always a good experience....

Promptness is important to me. I appreciate not having to wait at Dr. Taylor's office. She is polite, with a caring manor, helping you to feel comfortable.

I truly appreciate Dr Taylor. Ive called to ask a question and she returned my call, most doctors do not do that.

I love Dr. Taylor she is awesome!

Great Doctor

Doctor is very well knowledable. I liked the way she did my PAP and she is very correct in her answers.

Annual Exam Experience

I was a new patient who went for my anuual Pap and exam. I arrived 15 minutes early. I was taken back into an exam room 15 minutes past my appointment time. The person who walked me back and took my health history did not introduce herself to me. I had to ask her name and role. I then waited one hour to see Dr. Taylor in a small room where you could hear the patients and their conversations with their doctors in other rooms. Dr. Taylor apologized for being late and externalized her reasons (i.e., the staff didn't tell me there was a patient here for me and in the meantime the hospital called me and I had to answer their questions). When I finally did see her, she took the time to answer the few questions I had and explained things clearly. I have no gyn problems and go for my routine exam each year. I cannot comment on her expertise if you have more complications. Though I did ask about vegan and non-animal based birth control treatments. Her knowledge in this area appeared questionable but I did not push the subject. She answered all of my questions to the best of her ability and reviewed my health history while I was in my street clothing. Thereafter, she left for another 20 minutes during which I was instructed to put on a gown. For the pap, she failed to put enough lube on the vaginal speculum and it hurt going in. I let her know this. She kept telling me this would only take a few seconds. I told her I was in pain and to remove it. She did not and continued. Then when she did the exam with her fingers, she did not put enough lube on her hands and I felt the rough brush of her gloves inside of me. Again, I told her I was in pain and she and the assistant told me it would only take a few seconds and to spread my legs out to make it more comfortable. By the end of the exam, I was sweating and in tears. I got in my car and was in further tears after the experience. I have never had such a painful and insensitive experience with a GYN. My exam visits with others for the last 10 years have always been painless and easy. I would not see this doctor again. When I left, the staff told me I had no copay which was contrary to what my insurance told me. They would not let me make a payment and said they would mail me a bill. Also important to note: Make sure your insurance covers the lab they use for testing services. If you do make an appointment, get the name of the lab over the phone so you can verify ahead of time.

worst staff ever

Let me just start off by saying how RUDE the staff is here, as a new patient I will never return. You can thank jessica the office manager for that. This place is a joke!

Quickest and most painless GYN visit ever. Highly recommended.

Debbie

Mrs Christine A

Jackie is the best doctor I have ever had she is very caring and she explains everything in detail so that you understand what is going on with you, she is a straight shooter she always tells it like it is wether you want her to or not. I have to say I will not see anyone else for my female health needs. So if you are looking for a great GYN she is the one to see.

Dr. Jacqueline L Taylor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ferndale, MI.

Dr. Jacqueline L Taylor Is this you?