Dr. Jacqueline Llinas Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Llinas?

Very experienced patient

Posted on December 28th, 2015

I was so unlucky to have Llinas as my ER physician at HRMC. She doesn't listen and is one of the rudest angry hateful person that I have ever met. She did absolutely nothing to help me. HRMC and PBH need to get rid of this so called doctor.

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Dr. Llinas seems to be in the medical field for the money and not to help people who are sick. I tried contacting her office several times regarding an emergency room visit with no luck.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

I had the misfortune to get her at Holmes ER. She was rude beyond belief, did not listen, and gave me the WRONG prescription, one I TOLD her I am allergic to. She did extensive tests I did not need and did not apply to the reason I was there. I literally had to beg the nurses for the test I needed for the infection I had, and when i was proven correct, she got very angry and screamed at me. I will never go to any health first facility/practice again. If she is an example of their staff, they need to try harder.

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

I saw her in er. She was mad that I there wasting her time and she told me so.. I do not feel I can trust her "guess" and will never go back there. Maybe in her office she is more caring, but God help you if you need to go to the er and get her.

Posted on September 27th, 2014