The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacqueline M Losi-Sasaki has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Jacqueline M Losi-Sasaki has the following 11 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Jacqueline M Losi-Sasaki has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Losi Sasaki is a phenomenal doctor and a truly kind human being. She greeted me with a smile, was very thorough and reported potential concerns with kindness and compassion. She never appeared to be in a hurry and spent time with me as if I was the only patient on her schedule. She answered my questions with patience, accuracy and depth. I never felt as if she was talking down to me and treated me with respect and as though I was her peer. I would highly recommend Dr. Losi Sasaki!
Professional, courteous, and caring. Her office staff is happy to be working with her. The quality of a doctor should be measured by the quality of her Humanity. She doesn't just care about her patients she cares about those that are surrounding her daily. And her knowledge and diagnostic skills seem to me to be very high.
I had an earlier appt with another doctor, I decided the horrible rash I had was probably just something easy to diagnose.One of my clients (I am an Optician)suggested Dr.Sasaki,so I cancelled the other appt and got one with Dr.Sasaki right away.After a very short wait I met her and was so impressed! She is a little ball of energy and so caring. She spent a lot of time with me and made me feel so welcome. She is very professional and up-to-date on everything.Also, it's a good thing I didn't go to the other Dr,my condition is rare and could only be diagnosed by a Dr.that is as current in her studies as Dr.Sasaki.Not only have I got a new doctor, I feel as if I have a new friend! She's Wonderful!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jacqueline M Losi-Sasaki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsDavis Reed And Losi Mds, 270 Cohasset Rd Ste 100, Chico, CA
Dr. Jacqueline M Losi-Sasaki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chico, CA.