Dr. Jacqueline Marecheau Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Recommended

I came to Dr. Marecheau after a heartbreaking late term lost. Dr. Marecheau was very understanding of this fact and nurturing. She ultimately saw me safely through a healthy, full term pregnancy, and now I am a first time mom. I believe her to be a wonderful Doctor. I have and will continue to recommend her.

I think Dr.Marecheau is an excellent Doctor she knows her stuff and I was very comfortable with her performance of both surgeries she performed on me. I think she one in a million I love her as my OB/GYn.

Unhappy MD

Dr Marecheau seems to be very unhappy with her line of work. Customer service is the last thing she is concerned with. I suppose because she works for Long Island College hospital and not a private practice she simply doesn't care about her patient return rates. I would never return to her office.

I asked Dr. Marecheau for a simple refill. She was very nasty over the phone. I switched doctors immediately.