Dr. Jacqueline Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Moore?

New mom

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

She was nice but it took her an hour to come to the room.

Too busy

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Dr. Moore was my daughter's pediatrician for about a year. Everytime she came into the patient room she didn't even greet us by saying hello. She would come in and say "What's going on with her?" (as in what's the problem). The last time I took my daughter there we waited for over an hour past our appointment time. She was in the room with us for not even 10 minutes and I was asking her questions. She told me "I have 5 more patients and a meeting to go to". Obviously her time is much more important than ours, if we waited over an hour to see her and she couldn't spend more than 10 minutes with us. I thought to myself "You just lost another patient". I have also switched my daughter's pediatrician.

Posted on December 29th, 2016