Dr. Jacqueline Salazar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Salazar?

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

the worst I have ever seen she treats her staff so bad that every time you go in she has new people

Attorney

Posted on November 5th, 2013

The most memorable thing that stands out in my mind regarding my visit was the medical assistant Julie. She was dumber than a rock, rude and extremely unprofessional. I liked Dr. Salazar and so did my daughter but her staff members behavior, (She seemed drunk) was unacceptable and I will not be back.

ONLY WANTS THE MONEY!!!

Posted on March 13th, 2013

This doctor is only after your money and is not there to truly help children! My daughter was very sick throwing up after every meal, so i took her to Dr. Salazar's office hoping to get some answers. Before we came I called and the front desk told us to come and in said they take her insurance. Well after coming in filling out all the paperwork even handing my insurance card and everything , we waited for about an hour before they called us in, after we were called in my daughter was weighed and we were sent to the room to wait for the doctor. as soon as the doctor came in she looked at the file and said " oh no I don't take your insurance" She did not care about the fact that my daughter was ill, she didn't care about the fact that we've waited for over an hour to be seen and this was the front desks fault. She just left the room! THIS DOCTOR DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE HEALTH OF YOUR CHILD SHE JUST WANTS TO MAKE SURE SHE GETS PAID! SHE JUST WANTS THE MONEY IT IS HORRIBLE!! PLEASE FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!

Excellent Pediatrician

Posted on April 4th, 2012

I took my daughter for the first time couple weeks ago and I was very pleased with Dr. Salazar. She was very detail with my daughter's health and well being. I feel I was not in a mill as "Pediatric Associates." Dr. Salazar is the real deal!

Posted on March 13th, 2012

Dr Salazar is a very caring doctor. She is thorough and considerate.The staff is helpful and always accommodating to schedule an appointment.

Best pediatrician

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

We where blessed to find this doctor. She truly is great. Very caring takes her time never rushes.

unprofessional staff

Posted on January 20th, 2011

my kids have been dr. Salazar patient for the last 8 years never had a problem until today I had to walk in with my 4month old baby to Dr. salazar office and apperantly was a problem with her medcaid and the office staff was not helpfull at all the front desk or the dr. did not care about the health of my baby the the money was first and they were going to, get paid they wanted me to pay out of my on pocket when my baby have medcaid I had to leave without my baby being seen by the Dr, my adivice is check you insurance before heading to a dr. office because it seens that health is not the fisrt thing the money $$$$$$$$ is.

Posted on June 29th, 2010

Very good doctor treat patients as human beings not as merchandise.

Posted on April 19th, 2017