Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacqueline Silkey
Dr. Jacqueline Silkey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kaysville, UT, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Anchorage, AK (and 1 other location). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Silkey is affiliated with Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacqueline Silkey has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jacqueline Silkey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kaysville, UT.