Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacqueline A Tetreault has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I had the smoothest pregnancy with my daughter and my water broke on its own. I went into the hospital at 7:30pm after contractions were closer together. I had never seen dr teatrault before but she happened to be the dr on call that night. I met her at 11:30PM and she was very cold and not friendly at all. I has to push for 3 hours and my epidural wore off after 1 hour into pushing. Dr teatrault came in halfway through me pushing and told me I wasn't pushing hard enough which naturally made me give up. The nurse was so frustrated by the dr. She also was threatening me by saying..."I have another patient at chandler regional who is 10 cm and pushing and I'm gonna go deliver her child if you don't hurry up"...are you kidding me??? Ugggg. Then when she comes in for only the 3rd time she ended up using a vacuum to deliver my child because I was exhausted after 3 hours of pushing! I asked her what the risks were and she lists them and says but that won't happen. Well she used the vacuum for the means to delivery instead of an assist. The vacuum popped of her head and then she claims it malfunctioned...ummmno you were pulling way too hard! At that point like 8-10 other people came running into the room. Once my daughter was born she had a huge sac of fluid on her head and a few lacerations:( Dr. teatrault left rapidly and I never saw her again. Let's just say her shift ended at 7am and she made sure my daughter was born at 6:49 am so she could get out on time. My daughter had to be in the nursery for 28 hours to be monitored for possible bleeding on her brain:( scariest thing for a new mother! The nurse and pediatrician have never seen a babies head look so bad after a vacuum delivery. I am now expecting my second child and I am terrified looking for a new practice.
I did not like Dr Tetreault's bedside manner. She's at a practice where the doctor on call is the doctor that delivers your baby, and I had already pushed for 2 hours with another doctor. Dr Tetreault become on call during my delivery process, came in to my room, and promptly and rudely told me I was going to have to have a c-section. She said it without sympathy or empathy. I would NOT recommend her as a Dr to anyone.
33 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Case Western Reserve University Metrohealth
Dr. Jacqueline A Tetreault accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValley Women For Women Pc, 3815 S Val Vista Dr Ste 101, Gilbert, AZ
Dr. Jacqueline A Tetreault is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.