Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jacqueline S Turner
Dr. Jacqueline S Turner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacqueline S Turner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jacqueline S Turner has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Jacqueline S Turner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jacqueline S Turner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
Dr. Turner took care of me during my first pregnancy. She is very easy-going and calm which helped me because I was anxious about lots of things! I ended up needing an induction due to preeclampsia and she talked me about it at length and calmed my fears. She also checked in with me every day I was at the hospital. Other reviewers have stated she is cold and distant but I don't think she's that way at all. I think she just stays cool,calm and collected to benefit her patients. I would recommend Dr. Turner.
Dr. Turner delivered our baby boy and I saw her during my prenatal care. Her staff is amazing - remembered my name, took an interest in my baby on the way, and were always professional. The office is very easy to get to including free and abundant parking. Dr. Turner was great in the delivery room - very calm and collected - which made the delivery of our baby much easier. She followed up with us and stopped by each day afterwards and asked if we had any questions. Would highly recommend this office!
Dr Turner delivered my daughter during a difficult time in my life. My was very ill and she was very cold and easily annoyed with my displays of emotion. I will never recommend her as a OB/GYN, Kelly her nurse practitioner is very kind and professional. If you have complications during your pregnancy and need a warm and caring doctor, do not pick Dr, Turner.
35 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Harlem Hospital Center
Dr. Jacqueline S Turner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWest End Ob Gyn, 1110 Highlands Plaza Dr E Ste 280, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jacqueline S Turner, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Saint Louis, MO, in this video.
Dr. Jacqueline S Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.