Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacqueline L Whang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Whang makes the routine task of going to the doctor a painful and negative experience. She is very outgoing but ends up doing much of the talking, telling you how you feel. She Never prescribes enough medicine, maybe 10 tablets or 20 at most. She has a very nice persona but can be at times very intrusive and rude during your appt, making you feel that you are unable to recount your own problem.
Dr. Whang is great. I went in for other reasons and expressed other health concerns. She immediatly made appts and ordered tests all with urgency and professionalism. We caught 2 life changing issues and we always have followup visits and she puts me in touch with other people and resources. I highly reccomend her.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Jacqueline L Whang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSan Francisco State University Student Health Services, 1600 Holloway Ave, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Jacqueline L Whang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.