Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacquelyn L Allen
Dr. Jacquelyn L Allen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Overland Park, KS. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Allen is affiliated with St Lukes East Hospital and Phelps County Regional Medical Center. Dr. Allen has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacquelyn L Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jacquelyn L Allen has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 29
We love her
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacquelyn L Allen - Posted on April 20th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacquelyn L Allen - Posted on February 5th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacquelyn L Allen - Posted on June 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacquelyn L Allen - Posted on November 4th, 2014
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Jacquelyn L Allen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSHAWNEE MISSION PRIMARY CARE, 9119 W 74th St Ste 150, Overland Park, KS
Dr. Jacquelyn L Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.