Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacquelyn Brewer has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Functional Hearing Loss
- Hearing Loss
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
Showing 5 of 14
Had a great experience with Dr. Brewer. I have visited multiple other ENT doctors in the area and came to Dr. Brewer for another opinion. She spent time listening to me and then did a full examination. She discussed options for my treatment plan. I honestly felt she took more time and considered me more than any other doctor in the past. Highly recommend.
Dr. Brewer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Jacquelyn Brewer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSTAMFORD HOSPITAL TULLY HEALTH CENTER, 32 Strawberry Hill Ct, Stamford, CT
Dr. Jacquelyn Brewer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.