Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacquelyn M Paykel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 6
In seeing the average rating of Dr. Paykel, please notice that the ratings about Dr. Paykel herself and the care she provides are all 4s. And this has been my experience with her. She is an amazing physician, who has the knowledge and takes the time to understand me as a whole person, not just the slice of me that is her specialty. By this I mean, she works to understand how all aspects of my body, health, and emotions affect what is going on. She then works collaboratively with me to arrive at a flexible care plan that covers the full range of integrative treatments. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor.
21 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Jacquelyn M Paykel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJames A Haley Veterans Hospital, 13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL
Dr. Jacquelyn M Paykel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.