Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacquelyn J Starer MD
Dr. Jacquelyn J Starer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northampton, MA, with another office in Natick, MA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacquelyn J Starer has 2 locations
Dr. Jacquelyn J Starer has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jacquelyn J Starer has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jacquelyn J Starer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
40 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1979
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jacquelyn J Starer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northampton, MA.