Dr. Jacques-Pierre Fontaine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacques-Pierre Fontaine?

As a patient and physician myself, I would refer my own family and friends to Dr. Fontaine with great confidence.

Posted on March 14th, 2017

Dr. Fontaine is a life saver! As a patient and physician myself, I have never met a doctor as adept at explaining the intricate technical aspects of a major operation while sensing and addressing the emotional needs of family and friends. I felt very prepared for my surgery: he did not shy away from a detailed description of my procedure and was forthcoming with all the potential risks and side effects. I visited several other comprehensive cancer centers throughout the nation and discussed my case with other well-recognized physicians; I chose Dr. Fontaine because of his highly-regarded skill, excellent post-operative care, and the wonderful sense of ease that he cultivated during our visits. Exceeding his fantastic reputation, Dr. Fontaine’s bedside manner was warm, his pre-op and post-op care thorough, and his technical skill impeccable. He was incredibly gracious with his time in every interaction. He expedited my remaining workup and was easy to contact with any questions. His nursing staff and front desk made it easy to schedule appointments and simple to communicate concerns. He was highly communicative with my family immediately after the procedure and was available to them many times in the days that followed. The inpatient care was top-notch and my recovery was a breeze because of his attention and the efforts of all the Moffitt team.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Doctor Fontaine is an outstanding surgeon and person. He took all of the time I required to answer questions and make sure that my wife and I were comfortable with his recommended procedure. He did an outstanding job in all respects. In addition to exceptional skills in the operating suite, he possesses the ability to relate on a personal level that is second to none.

So grateful!

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Dr. Fontaine operated on my husband who was diagnosed with Mesothelioma earlier this year. He's doing great today and our whole family could never put our gratitude into words. He's nothing but professional, all the while making you feel like family. He made us both feel comfortable with the whole procedure by walking us (and our daughters) through each step of the surgery. The treatment plan Dr. Fontaine gave my husband was what he said he'd recommend if it were his own family and I truly believe that.

A true doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2010

Dr Fontaine took the time to listen. He made me feel at ease. He explained things very clearly and in a way for my sons and I to understand. He is precise, meticulous and truly cares. I felt that I was in great hands. He is very respected by all the staff at the hospital.

I would recomed him to my friends and family

Posted on March 17th, 2009

I met Dr. for a second opinion for surgery. He was very attentive,listened to me and asked me what I wanted to do. This to me is extremly inportant.

Posted on December 20th, 2008

Excellent surgeon. Outstanding bedside manners.

Posted on June 5th, 2017