Dr. Jacques P Ganem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacques P Ganem?

He treated me while I was in the ER in Matthews on Friday 12/15/17.

Always a pleasure

Dr J is a fine doctor always injects a bit of humor when you are their He makes me feel comfortable while talking to me. One is in good hands with DR J. ERNIE M

A very caring and knowledgable physician. Spends the time he needs to with you to answer any questions you may have.

BPH

He is a wonderful dr. and I'm glad my wife found him. the surgery has given me peace of mind and made me medicine free. I had prostate reduction

Best Doctor

I know he takes notes, but he remembers everything it seems, from year to year from our appts. Personal things, that it does seem he'd write down. He has the best "bedside" manner. He truly cares for patients. I would definitely recommend him & his staff.

Incredible Physician

I was referred to him by my primary physician; I couldn't have been referred to any finer physician than Dr. Ganem. He listens attentively and uses your information with his incredible skills & talent to diagnose. He is informative, kind and caring. I've never been more impressed by a physician.

Wonderful doctor

He is caring,very professional,spends time with you to explain procedures,options, what to expect after surgery. He has a great bedside manner. His staff is great also. Would definitely recommend him. My procedure was removal of my prostate.

Dr. Jacques P Ganem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.