Dr. Jacques Moritz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacques Moritz?

traumatic delivery

Posted on November 26th, 2017

I went to Dr. Moritz after a friend recommended him. She had 4 other friends who delivered with him. I also heard from numerous sources that he was "the best" (the doula I took prenatal yoga with even raved about him). My experience was traumatic. After being in labor for about 19 hrs it was finally time to push. Active labor for me lasted 8 minutes. It was my first baby and after pushing for only 8 minutes I experienced a level 4 tear. He instructed the PA on how to strict he me up and during the process he said "You know what they do to women in your country who tear like this? Close your legs." He's sick and disgusting. I'm not sure why he would think it was appropriate to share that he ruined a beautiful moment. I would stay far away from him. The other thing that surprised me was after yhe delivery the nurse said: "I'm surprised Dr Mo delivered you, he usually does c-sections." Also, another surprise!

Chauvinist

Posted on November 25th, 2017

Avoid this doctor at all costs. He rushes through appointments and does not check charts. He is negligent and demeaned me during appointments and ahead of my c-section.

Posted on March 24th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Moritz for over 3 years and he by far is the best GYN doctor I've ever had. He explains everything ,always spends quality time with me, and his bed side manner is FANTASTIC!! !

Posted on January 19th, 2016

A real expert in his field

Patient

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Dr. Moritz was wonderful and very patient with me during my first visit, my diagnosis, my second opinion, my surgery, and my followup. His humor put me at ease. I recommend him highly, if you are lookong for an ob/gyn.

I made a great choice

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Dr Moritz was like a dream come true!!!!! I had been assigned overseas on a temporary work duty and having difficulty with my regular GYN dealing with my fibroids. I decided that I needed to take action on my own and started online research when I found Dr Moritz. I scheduled an appt which was over a month out, but well worth the wait. From the time he walked into the exam room I was at ease and laughing. He asked why I came to see him and listened as I gave my drawn out story. From there he gave me my options and told me to weigh each one and then let him know when I was ready. It took me 9 months to get up my nerve, but when I called he was right there and ready to pick up where I had left off. This was my first surgery and no research can prepare you for that "day". Once again he put me at ease and made me laugh away my fears. I could not have asked for a better surgeon or surgery. Four weeks later and I am doing so well and my bikini cut incision is impressive, especially considering how big my fibroids were. Thank you Dr Moritz, Rosa and staff!!!!!

Outstanding doctor nd human being

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Dr. Moritz is the best doctor I have ever been to. He not only treats each patient with excellent care and compassion,but sees each person as an individual and has a unique personal as well as professional approach.. I have recommended him to many family members and friends. Each one of them has been appreciative at finding such an excellent doctor.

Worth the wait

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I'm 6 months pregnant and had another Ob-Gyn for my first trimester. When the nurses at the hospital noticed how poorly informed I was since my doctor didn't disclose prevalent information, she recommended I switch to Dr. Moritz. I love his bedside manner, humor and attentiveness. His response time on emails are very comforting and reassuring. He is definitely worth the wait thus far.

Terrible doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2012

This guy is a politician, he is not a good doctor. I had to change doctors mid-way through pregnancy because he was so terrible, his bedside manner while I was in the hospital was atrocious, he was cracking jokes as I was suffering the greatest suffering of my life.

Great MD

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

I have been seeing this ob/gyn for almost 10 years. I have fibroids and had two c-sections and he has been my saving grace through it all. He has beensupportive and caring and ha come to see me almost everyday when i was hospitalized. my husband loves him and we are very blessed to have him in our life.

he is the best!

Posted on January 14th, 2011

Posted on October 29th, 2010

Dr. Moritz is an amazing doctor and is top notch.