Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacques Roy has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Jacques Roy has the following 1 expertise
- House Calls
Dr. Jacques Roy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
My Aunty scheduled this doctor to come out to her home and it took him 4 days after he no showed. When he got there he stood in the door way never touched my Aunty and asked her about her medications and if she took insulin. He was not there 10 minutes. We then recieved a bill from Medicare and he billed for a hour lo9ng visit. This doctor is a lie. do not use him- he does not care about his patients!
My father was diagnosed with Alzheimers and we were having a hard time getting him to his physician in Frisco. I heard about Dr. Roy from a neighbor and contacted his office and spoke to Terry who was very pleasant and professional. Dr Roy came out the next day and was absolutely wonderful. We have been with Dr Roy for over a year now and would highly recommend him to anyone.***Caring doctor and great staff***
Dr Roy came to my house to see my mother in law who is to ill to go to her primary physician for a check up. He was very caring and compassionate, discussed her medications with us and said to just call and he would be back out if we needed him. I would refer any of my friends and family to him. His office staff is always very professional when i call for her next visit.
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2617 Bolton Boone Dr, Desoto, TX
Dr. Jacques Roy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Desoto, TX.