Dr. Jacques Roy Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

theif

Crooked SOB

Posted on February 28th, 2012

Patient

Posted on May 20th, 2011

My Aunty scheduled this doctor to come out to her home and it took him 4 days after he no showed. When he got there he stood in the door way never touched my Aunty and asked her about her medications and if she took insulin. He was not there 10 minutes. We then recieved a bill from Medicare and he billed for a hour lo9ng visit. This doctor is a lie. do not use him- he does not care about his patients!

Excellent Physician and office staff

Posted on January 12th, 2010

My father was diagnosed with Alzheimers and we were having a hard time getting him to his physician in Frisco. I heard about Dr. Roy from a neighbor and contacted his office and spoke to Terry who was very pleasant and professional. Dr Roy came out the next day and was absolutely wonderful. We have been with Dr Roy for over a year now and would highly recommend him to anyone.***Caring doctor and great staff***

Caring and Compassionate

Posted on June 4th, 2008

Dr Roy came to my house to see my mother in law who is to ill to go to her primary physician for a check up. He was very caring and compassionate, discussed her medications with us and said to just call and he would be back out if we needed him. I would refer any of my friends and family to him. His office staff is always very professional when i call for her next visit.

Posted on February 28th, 2012