Dr. Jacques L Surer Jr Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jacques L Surer Jr?

Retire Already

This guy hates what he is doing and it shows in rudeness, unprofessionalism and lack of quality work.

Poor quality service and treatment. Three visits and he still gave me the wrong script, confirmed by another eye exam at a different business. The Dr. was rude and unprofessional.

I have been seeing Dr Surer for a lot of years. I took my mother and my in laws as well. I was always satisfied with our visits.

needs better bedside manner

Very stoic odd behavior - doesn't really seem to "listen" but more of a robotic nature - in and out of the office type doctor - not really sure he comprehended my problem - turns out it might have been adrenal related which can affect eye sight - he didn't correlate this possibility

Incorrect prescription

I stopped going to Dr. Surer several years ago because my eyeglass prescription was incorrect. I had glasses made several times because I couldn't see out of the lenses that were prescribed. After going to another doctor, I found out that the prescription was wrong.

I was very surprised to NOT get a complete exam on BOTH eyes! My prior experience with opthalmologist in the past is that my apointments have always taken at least an hour, this one took about 20 minutes if that. No test was done for a none condition that I have in one eye. The part of the exam where you are looking through the machine and asked which is better, 1 or 2, generally takes awhile on both eyes. This exam took about 10 minutes and was only on ONE eye! I have medicaid, so I guess you get what your insurance pays for...I don't know, but I am highly disappointed and will be contacting my insurance company regarding my visit.