Dr. Jacquin Matthews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacquin Matthews?

Patient

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I haven't been back to her in a few years because of lack of health insurance but now have insurance so will be setting another appointment with her soon. She is the only doctor that ever really took her time to listen to my health concerns. She even removed a skin tag for me that I was very self conscience about when I just went in for a routine well woman exam. She didn't have to take the time to do that but she did, and she did not charge me extra. My initial impression of her was that she was a kind and caring person. I hope that my next appointment goes as well.

❤️

Posted on November 1st, 2015

Been with her 25 years. Love her!

Posted on January 19th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Matthews for 10 years now and have always had a pleasant experience. She is very kind and takes the time to explain any procedures or questions that you may have. I have been to many doctors in my life, and I would have to say that she is my favorite.

DO NOT recommend - harsh, and actually injured me.

Posted on July 15th, 2010

This woman is cold, harsh, judgmental and completely unsympathetic to women's health issues. I had a very unfortunate experience with Dr. Matthews, she actually injured me and in the process of doing so told me "to shut up" as I was apparently "alarming" other patients... Well potential patients, BE ALARMED, and run don't walk away. Dr. Matthews had the gaul about two weeks later to actually call me and tell me that she had had another patient react the same way to the solution used, and that upon testing the solution she found out it was "10x too strong for human use". Thanks, but the burns that solution left in a very private area, and my inability to sit down for a week following that appointment could have told me the very same thing. I have shared this experience word of mouth over the last couple of years, but figured I'd make it official... I would strongly recommend AGAINST this doctor.

amazing

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

shes great... good service.. no wait, good job

Posted on August 18th, 2016