Dr. Jad G Khalil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jad G Khalil?

Husband's back Surgery

Dr. Khalil was fantastic during my husband's case. He spent time with us, explained everything that was going on with surgery before and after. Came in the next morning and explained to my husband what all happened during surgery and made sure he was doing okay. Really got to know us. I am 8 months pregnant and was asking when I was due & cared about both of us.

Dr Khalil. Saved my life. I had a cervical fusion elsewhere and caught MRSA. AND IF WASNT GOR THIS DOCTOR. I WOULD NOT BE HERE TODAY. HE IS AMAZING. !!!

Dr. Khalil was impossible to get in contact with and showed absolutely no concern or interest in my healthcare needs. As an individual with overall good health and minimal doctors visits, I trusted my referral from the Emergency Room and contacted Michigan Orthopedic Surgery to schedule my appointment. In retrospect, the fact that I had to wait 10 days to see him (while unable to walk or care for myself due to fractured vertebra) should have been a red flag. When he arrived, his first words to me were "why are you in the wheelchair?" I then proceeded to provide Dr. Khalil, the doctor responsible for understanding and therefore guiding me through treatment, the details of my broken spine. Less than 5 minutes later Dr. Khalil said the break was not surgical and sent me on my way. I received my outrageous bill within 3 days of seeing the doctor, yet due to low staffing, the office was unable to process any disability paperwork for over 7 days. Oh, and to make the delay in paperwork better, I was charged additional for each signature needed! At the end of the day, I wouldn't have complained about my visit. To be honest, this is my first review I've ever posted. I understand delays and I can live with the lack of compassion or concern for me - I have family and friends to provide that. But now that it is 2 months after the break, I am in terrible pain. I called Dr. Khalil's office for guidance in how to move forward - therapy, x-rays, family doctor, pain meds, time? I didn't have the answer and I was in need of one. I have called the office everyday this week and have left many voicemails requesting assistance for the unbearable pain that I am in. Nothing. This place is not a place that I would return to or ever allow a family member to use in their time of need.

Dr. Jad G Khalil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.