Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jade R Bringhurst MD
Dr. Jade R Bringhurst, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Laveen, AZ and Driggs, ID (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jade R Bringhurst has 4 locations
370 E South Temple Ste 260
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
7171 S 51st Ave
Laveen, AZ 85339
5475 S 500 E
Ogden, UT 84405
Book Online Now
Dr. Jade R Bringhurst has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Jade R Bringhurst has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jade R Bringhurst - Posted on September 26th, 2016
dr brinkhurst is very unprofessional he is rude and he will accuse you of stuff and accuse you of drugs and a drug history he has been turned in to his employer and the dopl
10 Years Experience
- University Of Utah School
Dr. Jade R Bringhurst Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jade R Bringhurst's office for more information.
370 E South Temple Ste 260 Salt Lake City, UT : (801) 463-7415
7171 S 51st Ave Laveen, AZ : (623) 584-5100
120 E Howard St Driggs, ID : (208) 354-2383
5475 S 500 E Ogden, UT 84405
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jade R Bringhurst is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.