Dr. Jade Dillon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jade Dillon?

Not the smartest doctor I have met

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

Dr. Dillon is polite and pleasant as a person. As a doctor though, it's a different story. Instead of listening to what the patient wants, she te ...

Posted on July 28th, 2010

Dr. Dillon was fantastic. My appointment was at 8 am and when I arrived she was waiting to see me. I did not have to wait at all!She wasn't hurried and spent a full 30 minutes with me. I've never experienced this type of care before: no waiting in a room full of other sick people, no shuffling from room to room or person to person, repetitive questions... etc that is typical at other providers. I will see her again and refer patients without hesitation.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2010

I am a patient of Dr. Dillon.I have a number of health issues including pain,Dr. Dillon listens to you and is very thurough about how to treat.She is a very caring and competent doctor.Robyn is great too.She always tries to accomidate my shedule.I am very thankful to have her as my Dr. and I recommend her to all my friends & family.I think she's the best!

Outstanding

Posted on July 7th, 2010

I appreciate Dr. Dillon's knowledge in so many different areas. Dr. Dillon is a great listener and I found her easy to trust and thats very important to me. The office staff and Dr. Dillon seemed very much in sync and respectful of me and my situation. Dr. Dillon is a great listener.

Posted on July 7th, 2010

This is a great office. The front reception staff is courteous and tries to make sure that you get in sooner rather than later.Dr Dillon was professional and listened to my concerns. I never was made to feel like she was trying to rush through my appointment to get to the next.I will definitely be returning and will tell friends and colleagues about this doctor.

Great Experience

Posted on July 7th, 2010

Office staff was professional and caring. I was in for my appointment within 5-10 minutes of arriving. I never felt as if Dr Dillon was rushing in he ...

Posted on May 2nd, 2016