Dr. Jae Kim Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jae Kim?

Dr. J. Kim

Posted on June 8th, 2017

I have been with Dr. Kim for many years and can with honesty and God as my witness, because he is in my life I have not done anything irrational and have survived all the crap thrown at me throughout the years. Always giving God the glory first I know He placed Dr. Kim in my life so I would make it. Dr. Kim doesn't tell you what to do, he works with you to help you see and find the solutions needed. Taking it one step at a time. I would give him a hundred star rating if possible.... He is a wonderful human being to start with and that makes him a great doctor.

Bad experience

Posted on February 28th, 2013

Dr Kim was very thorough in taking my history, listening to symptoms. When he told me I must avoid all caffeine, I explained that I used very little, only 1 cup per day. He said that if I didn't want to follow his guidance, I should see another Dr. Needless to say, a one time visit was enough.

Posted on September 12th, 2017