- Banner Washakie Medical Center
- Spencer Hospital
- Ogallala Community Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James R Wickerath MD
Dr. James R Wickerath, MD is a doctor primarily located in Spencer, IA, with other offices in Worland, WY and Winfield, KS( and 5 other locations). His specialties include Emergency Medicine.
Dr. James R Wickerath has 7 locations
Dr. James R Wickerath has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James R Wickerath has the following 3 expertise
Dr. James R Wickerath Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
More about Dr. James R Wickerath
Dr. Wickerath graduated from the University of Washington School of Medicine. He works in Spencer, IA and 7 other locations and specializes in Emergency Medicine. Dr. Wickerath is affiliated with Banner Washakie Medical Center, Spencer Hospital and Ogallala Community Hospital.