Dr. Jafar J Jafar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jafar J Jafar?

Absolutely no after care at all

Operated on my husband , was able to remove enire 5cm tumor, but once that was done, did not care at all about after care. WHen you call his office there is no covering service, he was angry, arrogant and down right nasty when had to answer questions. Due to his protocol we had no visiting nurse and my husband ending up back in the hospital for 10 days, resulting in other complications. I would not recommend Dr. Jafar

Saved my life

I had a ruptured brain anuerysm and DR. Jafar saved my life. I am now 100% back at work with no physical or cognitive side effects. He was very attentive and always available for me.

Super Doctor

BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD!!

This doctor saved my life not once but on two seperate ocassions. When other doctors were ready to give up on me, he tried all kinds of new techniques and stayed with me until I recovered. I consider him my hero.

this man saved my life!!!!!

exceeded all expectations

Dr. Jafar is extremely knowledgeable, skilled and gracious. He made my surgicalexperience a very confortable and successful one.

PHENOMINAL!!!

If it was not for this doctor and if I sat back to listen to five hospitals of doctors in a state close to NY, I would be dead. In two cases, not one, I was told by five hospitals I'm fine, go home and I must have a migraine headache. Went to Dr. Jafar in both cases and it turned out I needed brain surgery in 2002 and 2003. I had Brain Aneurysms in both cases. He even did a procedure during my last surgery to stop me from getting more aneurysms and I have not had one since all thanks to him!

Excellent Physician

Dr. Jafar operated on me last year. He dealt with my children in a professional manner that allowed all of us to be comfortable and confident. I highly recommend him.