Dr. Jafar Siddiqui Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jafar Siddiqui?

Poor explanation and treatment by staff

Posted on September 16th, 2017

Took over 6 mos. to get appt. which they cancelled with less than 24 hr notice for no emergency reason. MD did not explain procedure fully. They did not bother to even partially cover my butt during procedure. While I was screaming with pain during procedure, no one even spoke to me , like "this I ok ", "it's almost over", etc. post procedure was very confusing and though I told staff my foot was numb, no one said it was normal or not. When I called to tell MD about my experience and psychiatric complications, all staff was interested in was getting $25 co-pay. Wrote a letter and 3 calls & still haven't heard from MD. A "sorry" was all I needed.

Pain Management

Posted on May 30th, 2017

The office is quick to respond

Posted on December 26th, 2016

An excellent listener, with patience and understanding, willing to work with you to solve your problem. I owe my life to him!

Great Dictor

Posted on September 10th, 2016

Dr. Siddiqui is a very compassionate caring Doctor. I would highly recommend him! He treated me after I had to let another area Physiatrist go who had misdiagnosed my problem, had terrible bedside manners and was pushing me to take antidepressants. Dr. Siddiqui correctly diagnosed my problem and supported me in getting the proper diagnosis and treatment. One year later and two surgeries with different specialties I was back to being a fully activite adult. I will forever be indebted to him for returning my active life to me.

Kind and Caring Physicians

Posted on April 29th, 2016

I find Dr. Siddique, Dr. Sarah O'Mara and staff very courteous, caring and kind. They spend as much time as you need and don't herd you in like cattle. They are thorough, careful and I feel they listened to my feelings, and diagnose my symptoms accurately. They helped me on alternative medicine besides pharmaceuticals. Five stars across the board from this girl

Exceptional

Posted on February 26th, 2016

I read several of these reviews and cannot believe that anyone could have anything negative to say about him. He is the most compassionate dr I have ever met in his field. I was seeing a different pain mgmt. dr previously who did nothing but throw mess at me. Dr Siddiqui and his Pa's listen to what I have to say and work a plan out to try and alleviate my pain with as few meds as possible. If you choose not to see a dr again because he didn't introduce himself, then there's a bigger problem. I will have pain the rest of my life and I have learned to live with it with the help of Dr Siddiqui and his staff.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

i was very pleased with all my services and procedures!

Stunned

Posted on December 20th, 2013

A very unique Dr. I heard from the grapevines that he left Williamsville. He is the most likable, understanding man in his field that I ever met. He sometimes zapped the pain right out of me. Hope to encounter his expertise again.

Greatful

Posted on September 12th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Siddiqui for many years. When I first started going to him he was located in Utica New York. He was the only one who was able to give me relief from severe hip,back and leg pain. Before seeing him I could barley walk. He was very compasonate and lisitened . to what I had to say. He tried many approaches until we found one that worked. He approaches you with compassion and is very gentle and caring. I have had procedures performed in the past where the doctor was very rough and rushed through the process. Dr. Siddiqui was patient and tried to sympathise with me because it is very painful to have needles put into your spine. I don't care who you are it is going to hurt. You just need to suck it up. He would talk me through the pain. I am such a beliver in him I followed him to Buffalo. It takes me three and a half hours to get to see him but I wouldn't go any other Doctor for pain.

Avoid at all costs

Posted on February 24th, 2013

My appointment for an epidural injection with Dr. Siddiqui was very stressful, painful, and unprofessional on his part. I had never met him, he began the procedure without introducing himself nor did I see his face. I had no premedication, he used a different approach than I understood I would have (went in through the side of my neck), and continued in spite of extreme discomfort. Research your options before considering this experience.

Posted on February 18th, 2013

Another quack. He has his very young inexperienced PA's do all his diagnostic exams then sends the patients to this so called pain doctor who shoots them up with painful injections that don't even work. I personally was misdiagnosed because of the his incompetent PA. and given one bilateral shot to hold me over for just 4 weeks, and never was seen by him again. BTW if his transforminal injections help, beware your pain will came back with a vengeance! Mine did. The place he works for is messed up too. I have a very sick husband and I desperately needed relief and I got hardly any pain relief. I don't call that compassionate.

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Dr. Siddiqui was the first doctor who took the time to listen to my problems and concerns and who was willing to try all avenues to find out what would work best for me. After being to several different doctors, his caring attitude was a much needed change.Thank you Dr. Siddiqui!