Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jagada Jagadeesan has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jagada Jagadeesan has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Jagada Jagadeesan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
When I was pregnant in 2006, I was diagnosed with HELLP Syndrome. The only reason we found out my liver enzymes were drastically increased is because Dr. Jagadeesan sent me to a maternal/fetal doctor as a precaution (I also had gestational diabetes.) I was in the hospital almost a month and she was there multiple times every day. I was given all of her contact info, and was told to call day or night with any questions or concerns. She is a great doctor, is never rude, always takes the time to answer any and all questions I have and is very caring about "her girls." Additionally, she performed my Mom's partial hysterectomy over 20 years ago and called my Mom at home multiple times to make sure she was doing OK. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Jagadeesan. She's polite as long as her patient's are polite. She doesn't tolerate abuse of herself or her office staff, so if she's rude at any point, you may want to check your own behavior before bad-mouthing this great physician.
Dr. Jagadeesan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center
Aultman Health Foundation
48 Years Experience
Stanley Medical College
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4884 Higbee Ave NW, Canton, OH
Dr. Jagada Jagadeesan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.