Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jagadeesh R Ganji
Dr. Jagadeesh R Ganji, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ganji is affiliated with Caromont Regional Medical Center and Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital. Dr. Ganji has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jagadeesh R Ganji has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jagadeesh R Ganji has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
Dr. Jagadeesh R Ganji has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
THIS OFFICE IS A RIP OFF 1ST OF ALL AND MAKES THREATS. SPECIFICALLY SUSAN AND MEDINA. I HAD SEVERAL TEST DONE VIA REQUEST OF THIS OFFICE. I DID NOT WANT TO GET THE TEST DONE IF I HAD TO PAY OUT OF POCKET BESIDES THE CO-PAY. I CALLED MY INSURANCE CO AND SO DID THIS OFFICE AND I WAS TOLD THAT I DID NOT HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING BUT THE COPAY. FAST FORWARD 2 MONTHS LATER I GET A A BILL FOR $300 AND HARASSING CALLS FROM MEDINA AT THIS OFFICE SAYING THAT IF I DON'T PAY THE $300 THEN THIS IS GOING TO BE TURNED OVER TO A COLLECTION AGENCY. I CALLED MY INSURANCE CO AND WAS NOTIFIED BY THEM THAT THE REASON I HAVE TO PAY THE $300 IS BECAUSE THE OFFICE ADDED ADDITIONAL CODES. THIS IS THE DR OFFICES FAULT AND SUSAN AND MEDINA HAVE A NASTY ATTITUDE AND VERY RUDE.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ganji is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Jjm Medical College Davangere
Graduated in 1990
St Johns Hospital
Dr. Jagadeesh R Ganji accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJagadeesh Rudrappa Ganji Md, 1126 N Church St Ste 101, Greensboro, NC
Dr. Jagadeesh R Ganji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.