Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas
Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, PA, with other offices in Hazle Township, PA and Altoona, PA (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics and Medical Oncology. Dr. Ramdas is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center, Shamokin Area Community Hospital and Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, PA.