Dr. Jagadish R Bilgi Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jagadish R Bilgi?

Great doctor for complex medical needs

Both of my girls see Dr. Bilgi and he is great at explaining what he is trying to accomplish, especially treatment in the big picture sense. He was accomodating to my delayed vaccinating schedule. The girls are at ease around him, and that's saying a lot. He listens to their concerns and explains well to them. The office staff and nurses have gone above and beyond for my family. I am so grateful to have found this clinic. I love that it is easy to get an appointment too.

Haven't been to his office in years...

Both of my sons are in their 20s now, and haven't seen Dr. Bilgi for some time, but I took my first son to him starting in 1985, and my younger son starting in 1989...Dr. Bilgi was wonderful, and both of my kids loved him. He always took the time to talk directly with the boys, and to explain treatment needed, etc. Something that was important to me, and impressed me about Dr. Bilgi and his staff was that they helped the boys learn to not be afraid to go to the doctor. What's been said in prior reviews was true then, and I'm happy to see that it's true for both kids and parents now. I highly recommend Dr. Bilgi.

Awesome Dr for new parents

We LOVE Dr.Bilgi. He always listens and reassures. He never makes you feel like your questions are stupid or that he has other patients waiting. It is always easy to get an appointment, and his staff is knowledgeable and friendly. He is perfect for first time parents, and seasoned pros. My son LOVES him too.

Excellent care

Excellent care and overall service.Support Staff is excellent.

Best pediatrician ever! he loves his kids and the staff are wonderful!great small town feeling. and well respected by the childrens hospital.

Dr. Jagadish R Bilgi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ankeny, IA.