Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jagdeep Singh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jagdeep Singh has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jagdeep Singh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
The nurses in this office, especially Rachael and Lori (Supervisor) are rude and curt. They flat refuse to change the channel on the group patient TV, no matter if ALL THE PATIENTS REQUEST THE SAME NEWS CHANNEL. They also insist on jabbing you only the hands for the IV and then complain to anyone who will listen if you balk about that location. They also keep the group treatment room freezing, because they are working hard and walk it ice cold in the winter months too. The doctor begged them to lower it and they cited "policy" and kept it that way.
Dr. Jagdeep Singh accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrince Georges Hospital Center, 3001 Hospital Dr, Hyattsville, MD
Dr. Jagdeep Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyattsville, MD.