Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jagdish R Shah has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorders
Showing 5 of 16
I have been going to Dr.Shah for many years, Dr's like him are few and far between. He is a very compassionate, caring person who actually takes time to hear your concerns, none of this rushing you through to get to the next patient. If I could give him a million thumbs up on the review, I would, he deserves each and every one.
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Shah and his practice. He has been treating my mother's Alzheimer's Disease for several years now. He is a kind, caring physician with a wonderful bedside manner, and he communicates extremely well with both my mother and myself, though Mom sometimes struggles with his accent. I appreciate that he has always returned my calls promptly. Equally as important to me, he has demonstrated on numerous occasions his familiarity with the latest medical news and research/literature. I also like his convenient location which is easily accessible from I-81 or the Carlisle Pike. I highly recommend him.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Jagdish R Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShah Neurology And Epilepsy Llc, 1700 Bent Creek Blvd Ste 150, Mechanicsburg, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jagdish R Shah in this video.
Dr. Jagdish R Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mechanicsburg, PA.