Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jagwinder S Sraow
Dr. Jagwinder S Sraow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tempe, AZ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Sraow is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center and Tempe St Lukes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jagwinder S Sraow has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
unfortunately referred to this office by my pcp for chest pains. had me on a hunt to get a heart test (berkeley) done with no help from him or his staff. put me on a similar med that a PA gave me which did not help. never found what was wrong with me. staff left me a message about rescheduling an appointment because he couldnt make it. i was already convinced i wasnt going to continue going there and wanted to see if they would follow up and of course they didnt. his whole operation is a joke. if i could give zero stars i would.
Dr. Sraow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1976
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Jagwinder S Sraow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSun State Cardiology, 2600 E Southern Ave Ste I1, Tempe, AZ
Dr. Jagwinder S Sraow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.