Dr. Jagwinder Sraow Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jagwinder Sraow?

Posted on February 18th, 2014

Dr. Sraow has been taking care of me and my wife for more than 15 years and we consider him an excellent cardiologist. I have three stents that he inserted into my heart and are still working.

unprofessional

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

unfortunately referred to this office by my pcp for chest pains. had me on a hunt to get a heart test (berkeley) done with no help from him or his staff. put me on a similar med that a PA gave me which did not help. never found what was wrong with me. staff left me a message about rescheduling an appointment because he couldnt make it. i was already convinced i wasnt going to continue going there and wanted to see if they would follow up and of course they didnt. his whole operation is a joke. if i could give zero stars i would.

Posted on July 5th, 2015