Dr. Jahanbakhsh Nasserzare Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jahanbakhsh Nasserzare?

tall, dark and handsome. very good doctor.

he diagnosed me with MDD. he said now i am an MD also. very funny! prescribed the best rx what other doctors were unable to figure out! Thank You!

NONE

After having to call numerous offices to find a psychiatrist to see me I was able to get an appointment with Dr. N! This doctor is in high demand and when I asked him why it took about 1 month for an appointment he told me that he covers 3 other hospitals full time which made sense. So far had my first visit and I was impressed and will continue to follow up with him.

The doctor wasn't prepared and didn't listen or obtain accurate information as to the treatment I have been on for over 15 years. The staff was rude and wouldn't allow me to speak to the doctor to discuss the error in the RX when I called to discuss and they told me what the doctor would and wouldn't do without actually speaking to him and they wouldn't allow me to speak to him. He was curt, questioned the professionalism of my previous doctor. I waited for more than 1 1/2 hours to see the doctor for about 10 minute visit and I didn't get what I was promised. I was told I would have to make another appointment to get the error corrected when I had seen the doctor less than 24 hours before.

I admitted myself voluntarily to Broward General Memorial due to severe anxiety/depression on a Sunday when I couldn't reach my dr. Was transferred to Ft. Laud. Hosp. b/c there was no room. I was assigned to him by the hosp. but never saw him till Wed. and therefore recvd. no meds. I asked him to release me since I was in patient since Sun. and he refused saying he needed a meeting with family first. When I asked if I could try to leave AMA he said he would re-Baker act me. So I waited an extra day and the hosp. released me even though he never saw me again! Major jerk and kept me just to get extra money for him and the hospital. Was no help at all!!! Other patients in the hospital also complained about him.

Best!

After calling a couple of other psychiatrist offices, their staff was able to get me in very soon. His staff took excellent care of me since there were some insurance issues, talk about being multitaskers! Dr. Nasserzare is very nice and laid out my options for me and he is very straightforward.

Bad Doctor

I would like to let everyone Know this is the most unethical and inconsiderable Doctor. He will not return my phone calls. I really do not know how he has a medical license. He has poor bedside manner. He has a blatant disregard for patients and their families . please do not call him he is no good

Great

He was really nice and he listened very carefully to what i said by far the best psychatrist i've seen

Actually spends time with patients, he was recommended to me from Aventura hospital

After going to numerous psychiatrist for the past 12 years this Doctor actually knew exactly what medications I needed!!!

Great physician

Recommended by my insurance company and after reading his reviews I really understand why people like him so much. Because he actually CARES for patients.

Thank you Dr. Nasserzare! Nicest Doctor ever! Also very handsome :)

Dr. Jahanbakhsh Nasserzare is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.