Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jahangir Ayromlooi MD
Dr. Jahangir Ayromlooi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oxnard, CA, with other offices in Thousand Oaks, CA and Oxnard, CA . His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Jahangir Ayromlooi has 3 locations
1600 N Rose Ave
Oxnard, CA 93030
Book Online Now
Dr. Jahangir Ayromlooi has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jahangir Ayromlooi - Posted on February 25th, 2012
There is a million reasons why I do NOT think this Dr should still be in practice. But I will Just list a few. I am sure he was good in his day but now not so much. He consistently would confuse me with other patients... make guesses without looking at b/w results He knows none of the newer practices that go on to help in preventing premature labor or gestational diabetes, he uses labs for level 2 testing such as downs and Trisomy 18 (Edwards disease)that no one uses anymore.... ect. It's sad when you trust in a Dr and then get 2 other opinions from Dr's in the same field and his practices are constantly wrong. He is just way past his prime and needs to hang it up. I wish i would have seen a true review before I attended his office. good Luck
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Jahangir Ayromlooi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jahangir Ayromlooi, MD - Maternal and Fetal Medicine in Oxnard, CA, in this video.
Dr. Jahangir Ayromlooi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.