Dr. Jahangir H Ghaznavi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jahangir H Ghaznavi?

Worst Health Care Experience Ever

I took my daughter to see Dr. Ghaznavi as he came highly recommended. This was my experience. Accurate Diagnosis: Completely misconstrued the information in the assessment. Spends time with me: Dr. Ghaznavi was very engaged while telling us how long it took to become a psychiatrist. He was not engaged when we were telling him about my daughter's mental health journey. Ease of appointment: It took two months to get the first appointment. Two months to get the second. Over three to get the third. Courteous Staff: They were polite when telling me the wait times of over an hour were fairly normal. Bedside manner: Nonexistent. Follows up after visit: Dangerously lax. When my daughter was nauseous and shaking after her medication change, I called the office on a Friday morning. They returned my call Monday at 4:59 saying she could be experiencing liver toxicity and should have her blood tested immediately. Fortunately, I had already discontinued the medication. They did not call me with the results following the blood test. Promptness: Our first visit was scheduled for 1:30. We were not seen until close to 4:00. The receptionist did not have any explanation as to why our visit was so late.

Excellent and very compassionate physician

Patient

Dr. Jahangir H Ghaznavi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enid, OK.