Dr. Jai K Jalaj Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jai K Jalaj?

Shows an honest empathy with patient.

Will never return

I will never go back to this office. I was not listened to and I want not taken care of. There was no help from the doctor and the staff was very unpleasant. He did not listen o my concerns and as a doctor did not offer ANY helpful advice to my situation.

I have been seeing Dr. Jalaj for appox 5 years. He has been excellent for me. He was able to treat a major breathing problem I've had for several years. A problem 5 previous doctors had failed to treat successfully. My breathing is now back to normal, and my life restored to a place I never thought I'd see again in my lifetime. I highly recommend Dr. Jalaj. He is kind, friendly and very professional.

Great doctor and staff.

He has been my physician for thirteen years. He spends time with me, has always called me back and the staff is courteous, friendly and very busy. The last person had no idea what they were talking about, no smell in the office and it's very clean.

the staff is not friendly what so ever keep calling the doctor and has not called back with test results! the office smells and needs a face lift!!!

Dr. Jai K Jalaj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wappingers Falls, NY.