Dr. Jai Kim Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jai Kim?

Great!

Dr, not up on side effects of medicine

Dr. Kim is always erushing, and never takes the time to actually liste. She prescribes Medine without consideruing the possible side effects. In fact has no awareness of most. She should have her liscense revoked.

She is very caring and compassionate. I like her sense of humor as well. She is punctual with appointments.

Dr. Kim came into the room where I was waiting and was very abrupt. She asked me questions, and cut me off without waiting for an answer. I am an adult who felt like they were being treated like a child. She made assumptions without any evidence and it seemed as if she were in more of a hurry to get me out of the room and on to her next client than to come up with an accurate diagnosis. Total visit lasted less than 5 minutes.

Dr Kim took care of me when i had Lyme, total recovery, excellent and skilled!

The doctor who should be a drill Sargent.

The 5 minutes I spent with Dr. Kim exacerbated the symptoms of depression and anxiety that had been under control prior to my visit with her. Her manner of communication is harsh and condescending, and it didn't sound as if English is her primary language. I will never go back to see her again, even if my life depended upon it.

I did not like my experience with Kr. Kim at all. I went for my annual physical and was told I needed my ears cleaned. I didn't have any complaints or problems with my ears but allowed the procedure be done. I received a bill 3 months later stating I owed a co-pay for this when I didn't even need to have the procedure done. I should have at least been told there would be an additional fee instead of being charged for something I didn't need or didn't ask for. I will never return to Dr. Kim if I can help it.

Very Pleasant